Introduction to CMMI for Services + Development
No current event
81278 Puchheim bei München
Cost per person:
This three-day course introduces managers and practitioners, appraisal team members, and process improvement teams to CMMI fundamental concepts. The CMMI for Development (CMMI-DEV) model is a tool that helps organizations to improve their ability to develop and maintain quality products and services. The course is composed of lectures and class exercises with ample opportunity for participant questions and discussions. After attending the course, participants will be able to describe the components of the CMMI-DEV model and their relationships, discuss the process areas in the CMMI-DEV model, and locate relevant information in the model. Successful completion of this course requires that participants actively participate in classroom discussions and exercises in all three days, not missing any classroom time. This course fulfills a prerequisite requirement for many courses requiring an official SEI Introductory CMMI course (e.g., Intermediate Concepts of CMMI, CMMI Level 2 for Practitioner, CMMI Level 3 for Practitioners, SCAMPI Lead Appraiser Training, and Understanding CMMI High Maturity Practices). This course also fulfills a prerequisite if you want to be a member of a CMMI-DEV SCAMPI appraisal team.
Quality manager, project leader, groups of process improvement, engineers, potential appraisers and instructors.
- Course contains certificate, information material, CMMI-book, free poster, great coffee and lunch
- Spoken language and material: English
- Accomandation is not included
Facts about your trainer:
- Certified CMMI-DEV/SVC/ACQ instructor and high maturity SCAMPI A/B/C Lead Appraiser
- Scrum Master, SPICE Assessor
- More than 70 conducted CMMI trainings
- 5 years of appraisal experience incl. High Maturity author of first CMMI-SVC book in Germany
- 4 years resident affiliate of SEI and continued support for v1.2/v1.3 of CMMI-DEV and CMMI-SVC development since 2001
many thanks again for the highly interesting, instructive and entertaining CMMI course. I really liked the whole training: great with respect to depth and content, but as part of a pleasing, open atmosphere and with lots of room for questions and specific details for the students. I was able to directly transfer the gained knowledge into my daily work. Both book and poster are very well structured and support the broadening of my CMMI competence.” (Christin Wissmann, International IT Provider)